View Profile FineCurry

5 Movie Reviews

it would be kind of neat to figure out who made the found films, like if it were an animator turned serial killer who would make cartoons and sacrifice certain people in order to make each film corrupt and destroy the audience watching.

Comick responds:

Haha yeah people ask me who created the films and so far there are no clues on who or WHAT created these devious toons in the 1920s. But I bet as more are discovered, more pieces and bits get revealed!

It's just like one of my japanese animes

very creepy...however the animation seems a bit more like a slideshow. also the jumpscare towards the credits was uncalled for :(

3 Game Reviews

Fast Chef

I dig it, this game's kinda like chip's challenge with the control of 2 players, my only complaint is that it's pretty short. Nice job!

Absolutely love this game! The way you had made the last level was genius!!!

Kwing responds:

Thanks! I figured it was 50/50 between people that raged at it and people that stuck with it long enough to figure it out.

1 Audio Review

This is so good, and kinda brings me back to student bands trying to stick together. Glad to see it worked out for y'all

8 Art Reviews

The amount of hearts you broke on the Discord last year lmao

You drawing guitars is a dream come true

Truly inspirational.

Hey there, I'm Curry. I'm an artist and student looking to work on a ton of projects.

Curren French @FineCurry